A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time permanent Multimedia Designer to join our team at Rebel Online. This role will support the Head of Operations and Head of Branding & Design to create and produce a wide variety of creative marketing materials, printed collateral and digital assets.
You will have access to the full Adobe Creative suite of software and Affinity creative suite and be actively encouraged to develop your skills and proficiency in areas you may not have experienced, including Growth Marketing.
We are looking for someone with an exceptional eye for detail, bags of initiative, creativity and innovation. This role will offer plenty of variety - no two days will be the same - but you will need to juggle different creative jobs, be able to prioritise and communicate effectively.
About The Team
You will be joining a well-established team of growth marketing professionals. You will have plenty of opportunities to interact with clients as well as other professionals in the field of marketing.
About The Agency
Rebel Online is a growth marketing agency based in Cyprus that specializes in helping businesses achieve their targeted growth goals by utilising the latest technologies in the digital marketing industry.
The company provides comprehensive strategic marketing solutions designed to increase visibility, drive website traffic, and acquire more customers. Employing a team of experienced marketing professionals it has the expertise to develop customized campaigns for each customer's specific needs, utilizing the latest technologies to provide advanced services including Social Media, Web Design & Development, SEO and many more.
With a data-driven approach backed by performance metrics, the company is positioned to deliver measurable results that help your business reach its full potential.
Rebel Online is an employer that values the diversity of its workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
To hit the ground running and carry out this role successfully you will have:
- A portfolio of artistic and imaginative projects demonstrating; creative concept development, collaboration with copywriters and internal colleagues to produce creative assets.
- Demonstrable experience with traditional print items, show excellent typography skills and confidence of art working files ready for print.
- Experience working with a digital communications team to support the creation and delivery of digital assets for active Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter social media accounts; including knowledge of different digital and social media advertising formats.
- Excellent skills in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Expertise in video editing.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines as needed.
- Experience of working in a commercial, public or not-for-profit organisation would be beneficial.
- Producing design ideas across varied client briefs and exacting standards from the outset until completion.
- Influencing clients with creative input in addition to pitching new creative concepts when appropriate.
- Creating inspiring and exciting content – from ideation to repurposing assets.
- Be an entrepreneurial lead on the development of creative and output.
- Evaluate and monitor industry trends and brands, research industry developments in branding and marketing to stay at the cutting edge of creative excellence.
- Managing multiple varying sized projects seamlessly for high-profile clients.
- High-performance desktop computer (2 x 4K IPS monitor setup), laptop, tablet and mobile phone.
- 3 days sick leave (annually, doctor's note required).
- 21 days annual leave (5 days mandatory during the Christmas-New Year period. 2 days on Orthodox Holy Thursday and Friday).
- 10% referral fee from any new clients introduced to the agency for all invoices issued for a total period of 6 months.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com.