Copywriter / Content Writer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time permanent Copywriter / Content Writer to join our team at Rebel Online. This role will support the Head of Operations and Head of Branding & Design to create and produce a wide variety of creative marketing materials, printed collateral and digital assets.
We are looking for someone with an exceptional eye for detail, bags of initiative, creativity and innovation. This role will offer plenty of variety - no two days will be the same - but you will need to juggle different creative jobs, be able to prioritise and communicate effectively.
We’re looking for ambitious, hardworking and self-motivated people with excellent communication skills and a desire to drive their careers forward in the marketing industry. This opportunity will be perfect for an individual who enjoys working on a wide-reaching range of projects that will help businesses and communities flourish, you'll fit right in.
About The Team
You will be joining a well-established team of growth marketing professionals. You will have plenty of opportunities to interact with clients as well as other professionals in the field of marketing.
About The Agency
Rebel Online is a growth marketing agency based in Cyprus that specializes in helping businesses achieve their targeted growth goals by utilising the latest technologies in the digital marketing industry.
The company provides comprehensive strategic marketing solutions designed to increase visibility, drive website traffic, and acquire more customers. Employing a team of experienced marketing professionals it has the expertise to develop customized campaigns for each customer's specific needs, utilizing the latest technologies to provide advanced services including Social Media, Web Design & Development, SEO and many more.
With a data-driven approach backed by performance metrics, the company is positioned to deliver measurable results that help your business reach its full potential.
Rebel Online is an employer that values the diversity of its workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
To hit the ground running and carry out this role successfully you will have:
- A broad range of excellent writing skills.
- Worked in an environment where a creative flair for content is a must.
- Having written a wide range of content types.
- Writing experience across numerous industry sectors and topics.
- Researching and writing both long and short-form copy.
- Delivering quickly and to a deadline.
- Preferably worked in a marketing agency environment.
- Creating copy for product descriptions, websites, social media, press releases and more.
- Partner closely with the other writers, as well as offer your wealth of knowledge to the team for emails, newsletters and storytelling.
- Attend regular meetings with clients and other third parties.
- Assist with PR information requests.
- Work to tight schedules and deadlines, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and to brief.
- Creating inspiring and exciting content – from ideation to repurposing assets.
- Evaluate and monitor industry trends and brands, research industry developments in branding and marketing to stay at the cutting edge of creative excellence.
- Managing multiple varying-sized projects seamlessly for high-profile clients.
- High-performance desktop computer (2 x 4K IPS monitor setup), laptop, tablet and mobile phone.
- 3 days sick leave (annually, doctor's note required).
- 21 days annual leave (5 days mandatory during the Christmas-New Year period. 2 days on Orthodox Holy Thursday and Friday).
- 10% referral fee from any new clients introduced to the agency for all invoices issued for a total period of 6 months.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com.