Business Development Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time permanent Business Development Manager to join our team at Rebel Online.
We’re looking for ambitious, hardworking and self-motivated people with excellent communication skills and a desire to drive their careers forward in the marketing industry. This opportunity will be perfect for an individual who enjoys working on a wide-reaching range of projects that will help businesses and communities flourish, you'll fit right in.
This is an important position for the firm; you will be well-rewarded financially and have opportunities to fast track your career progression. The successful candidate will be ambitious and keen to contribute to the Business Development department of Rebel Online. The salary is negotiable and dependent on the individual.
About The Team
You will be joining a well-established team of growth marketing professionals. You will have plenty of opportunities to interact with clients as well as other professionals in the field of marketing.
About The Agency
Rebel Online is a growth marketing agency based in Cyprus that specializes in helping businesses achieve their targeted growth goals by utilising the latest technologies in the digital marketing industry.
The company provides comprehensive strategic marketing solutions designed to increase visibility, drive website traffic, and acquire more customers. Employing a team of experienced marketing professionals it has the expertise to develop customized campaigns for each customer's specific needs, utilizing the latest technologies to provide advanced services including Social Media, Web Design & Development, SEO and many more.
With a data-driven approach backed by performance metrics, the company is positioned to deliver measurable results that help your business reach its full potential.
Rebel Online is an employer that values the diversity of its workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
To hit the ground running and carry out this role successfully you will have:
- Full driving license.
- Honest – sincere, open, confident, organised and truthful.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in both English and Greek.
- Experience within a professional services environment.
- Proficient CRM knowledge.
Strong project management, coordination and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Work as part of the senior management team, taking a “whole company” perspective to managing issues.
- Actively promoting best practices throughout the company, including setting budgets, minimising risks maximising opportunities, achieving the company's targets and seeking to positively influence the progression and growth of the company.
- Improve processes, whilst obtaining and sharing best practices with the team.
- Renewing and ensuring contracts are up to date with clients.
- Maintaining existing client relationships and being proficient at onboarding new clients.
- Actively monitoring, measuring, reporting and evaluating progress.
- Research opportunities for expansion and disruption in new markets.
- Manage physical and hybrid events, from seminars to webinars.
- Undertake proactive, as well as reactive, PR activity.
- Help departments manage their relationships with key referrers (affiliates) and influencers.
- Keeping up to date with competitors’ activities and initiatives and customer trends.
- Attend meetings that may be necessary for the performance of your duties.
- Meet targets and required performance KPIs.
- Oversight of the GrowthEngine business development department.
- Liaising with and monitoring the performance of the GrowthEngine partners.
- Mobile telephone contract (unlimited plan - for business purposes).
- Mobile phone device.
- Parking tickets allowance (€50/monthly).
- 3 days sick leave (annually, doctor's note required).
- 21 days annual leave (5-days mandatory during the Christmas-New Year period. 2-days on Orthodox Holy Thursday and Friday).
- Company Car (If Level 1 sales target is achieved during a 12-month period).
- High-performance laptop and tablet.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com.